ad

FileServe

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Simha - Balakrishna new film launched


Nandamuri Balakrishna's new film 'Simha' in the direction of Boyapati Seenu was launched today at Film Nagar Cultural center. Many top film celebrities Suresh Sabu, Dil Raju, EVV Satyanarayana, NTR, Kalyan Ram, Taraka Rathna, Nara Lokesh, MRV Prasad, Ramesh Prasad, B Gopal etc. graced the occasion. Paruchuri Kireeti is producing this film. Chakri is composing MUSIC.

Suresh Babu sounded the clapboard and Dil Raju switched on the camera. EVV Satyanarayana delivered the script.

Director Boyapati Seenu said, "It is a great opportunity to work with hero like Balakrishna. I will make use of this opportunity and come up with a film that entertains Nandamuri fans. 'Simha' is an action film without faction. Regular shoot Startsfrom August 24th and it will take place in Vizag and Hyderabad."

Music director Chakri said, "I am very much excited that Balakrishna chose me as music director for his film. I will provide 6 foot-tapping songs which all Nandamuri fans would love."

Producer Paruchuri Prasad said, "Balakrishna agreed to do this film by listening script in just 25 minutes. I am very thankful to Balayya for Working in my banner. I am sure that Chakri would compose great music for this film."

'Simha' is expected to hit theatres for Sankranthi, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment